Offers “Anti-Mediocrity Tool Kits” with Pre-Orders of New Book
How did we get so lucky?
Well, the members of the #ContentChat community have mentioned Ann Handley more than once as someone they admire and learn from on the topic of content marketing.
As a marketing master who practices what she preaches, one day Ann responded with a thank you, and we took the opportunity to invite her to be our guest, Monday August 11 at 3 pm ET on Twitter to discuss “Tips for Creating Ridiculously Good Content.”
For those of you not familiar with Ann Handley or her @MarketingProfs Twitter handle, she is the world’s first Chief Content Officer, director of all content at MarketingProfs, a training and education company with the largest community of marketers in its category.
Ann was cited in Forbes as the most influential woman in social media and recognized by ForbesWoman as one of the top 20 women bloggers.
She is a monthly columnist for Entrepreneur magazine, a member of the LinkedIn Influencer program, and the co-author of the best-selling book on content marketing, Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of reading Ann’s blog, she writes about content and marketing at the highly entertaining AnnHandley.com.
What even her most avid fans may not know is that Ann is about to publish her new book, “Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.”
As part of a promotion for the book, Ann will be giving away free prize packs with pre-orders.
For more information, keep reading.
And be sure to join Ann and the #ContentChat community in real time on Twitter as we discuss, “Tips for Creating Ridiculously Good Content,” August 11 at 3 pm ET.
Get the Everybody Writes Anti-Mediocrity Content Toolkit
Now through August 20, 2014: Get a free prize pack stuffed with fun things you need to battle content mediocrity! Be a better writer…or at least: a more productive and happy one!
The branded Everybody Writes Anti-Mediocrity Content Toolkit includes…
* An Everybody Writes laptop sticker. Slap it on your laptop, grab your usual table at the coffee shop, and bask in being outed as a decidedly non-mediocre writer.
* A magic writing pen. You don’t really need a magic writing pen (the magic is in you), but it’s a handy talisman that delivers the will, courage, inspiration, gumption, and the wits to write. (Pro tip: Change the ink color each day so you can discern how many pages you produced the previous day. Author Neil Gaiman does this.)
* A Hemingway-inspired drink coaster.
* A “privacy” door hanger, inspired by Stephen King.
* A two-sided bookmark with (a) an original poem by Ann Handley that gives the lowly page-marker some respect, and (b) 13 Writing Rules.
You want in? Here’s how to qualify:
For more information about Ann and her new book, you can also check out EverybodyWrites.com.