That means a content marketing campaign is most effective when it catches fire with friends of your friends’ online friends—people you couldn’t have reached on your own, who might not even be a part of your own extended network.
Tagged: brand advocates
- What Do You Want to Know About Marketing Events Online?March 24, 2016
- Smarter Shift Hands #ContentChat Over to Lucy Rendler-KaplanJanuary 19, 2016
- Brian Honigman on Choosing Topics For Your Content MarketingJanuary 12, 2016
- Building Community via PodcastingJanuary 7, 2016
- Dave Bussell on:Content Marketers Share Tips on Accomplishing Goals in 2016
- What A Simple Twitter Chat Can Do For Your Company — The Tweetwall Blog on:Carla Birnberg on Rebranding
- Jessica on:Free Online Graphic Design Sites: What’s the Catch?
- What A Simple Twitter Chat Can Do For Your Company — The Tweetwall Blog on:Tips for Creating Evergreen Content
- Airlines blogging Carbon Footprint climate change Conference Content conference networking conferences content capture content creation content management content marketing content marketing tools Corporate Social Responsibility digital marketing Elizabeth Henderson Email Marketing event marketing face-to-face meetings Facebook GMIC Google Green Meetings hybrid meetings Marketing Meeting Content Meeting Design meeting planners Meeting Professionals International meetings meetings industry MeetingsNet meeting technology MPI Oil Prices online community Return on investment Search engine optimization Social Media social media marketing social media tools Twitter virtual attendance Virtual Meetings WEC World Education Congress